You created a custom policy, but how do you assign it to a system ?
It’s not that difficult, here is how:
- Select the system (via the System Tree, or standard Dashboard)
- Actions > Agent
- Set Policy & Inheritance
- Assign Policy for 1 system
- Product: [select the product]
- Category: [select category]
- Policy: [Select the policy you want to assign]
- Inheritance: Break inheritance
If you want more information on managing policies and task in ePO 4.5, check out McAfee article “How to manage policies and tasks for selected computers in ePO 4.5”, https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB65979.
This article also contains a link to a video tutorial: (Adobe Flash Player required)
KB65979 – How to manage policies and tasks for selected computers in ePO 4.5